Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Friendly Visit

A few weeks ago our friends, John & Julie were in town visiting. We met them and a mutual friend at Seaport Village. It was a nice warm, sunny San Diego day and we started it off with the kids on a 100+ year old carousel. While DominicsMom chatted with John & Julie, I took the kids and went on the carousel. Dominic sat on a zebra while I sat with Jocelyn on the bench (she likes to ride, but the actual animals scare her, so I held her on my lap.) The kids did a repeat trip, but not with me. That thing spun around fast and it went forever!!! I was really ready to get off after the first ride...



We all had lunch there and listened to a guy play a steel drum (originally from Trinadad & Tobago - according to the guy...) Dominic jumped up to Dance and Julie decided to keep him company.

He's got some good moves! DominicsMom insists that he learned everything from me...


Dominic & Julie dancing...she didn't realize I was filming, so I was able to catch one of her signature dance moves! I think she may have said a naughty word...

Jocelyn joined Dominic after a few moments.

Here's the kids dancing on the picnic bench. Yep! He got all those great moves from me!


We were later joined by Zoie and her mom Robyn. Then we walked down by the water, we were at SeaPort Village ya know...

Julie and Zoie hang out. It would havae been a perfect picture, but somebody has his head and legs sticking out! I think he was looking for fish...

DominicsDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: