Sunday, February 11, 2007

Report Card!

Dominic’s First Report Card

Dominic actually received his first report card back in November, its just taken me this long to scan it in. He is doing really well, having learned most of his letters and all of his numbers! Click on the image below to see a larger version so that you can read it for yourself!

It took me such a long time to scan his report card because I’ve been having problems with my current scanner, so with a little bit of our tax refund (we don’t have it yet, but we are getting a little back), I bought a Canon MP600 multifunction printer, scanner, & copier. It’s a neat machine that has received many good reviews. I’ve made some great scans with it with really good results, much better than the previous scanner, an Epson. DominicsMom and I have only printed one document, but it looks pretty good.
DominicsDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: