Sunday, June 04, 2006

More and More Pictures

Wow, it has been a long time since I posted. I have some new pictures to share with everyone. However, I have some exciting news to pass. The unit that replaces us is out for their site survey! That means the end is in sight! Yeah! The Camp recently signed a new lease with the Djiboutian government, allowing the Camp to expand. I have been very busy providing input for this process.

Here are some photos!

Dominic & Jocelyn. She is sitting in a little chair that holds her upright, and no, she did not like it at first.

Dominic holds his two stuffed kittens. He likes them a lot!


Here's Jocelyn hanging out...

Dominic and his buddy Garrett drink milk.

And here is a picture of one of Dominic's new tricks that I mentioned previously. He has learned how to blow bubbles in his milk and it has become a favorite trick. DominicsMom got a great kick out of it when he first learned how to do it (until she had to clean it up!)

DominicsDad, in Djibouti

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

6/09/2006 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: