Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Pictures of Dominic and Jocelyn I

Here are some photos of Dominic and Jocelyn that DominicsMom and DominicsAunt Laurie have shared with me.

The first is Dominic playing in his toy box! I have never seen him do this and I got a real kick out of it!

Here, Dominic is talking to me and pointing at the TV (at Grandma & Grandpa's place). He was saying "Look. Look." He wanted me to watch what he was watching! Sniff Sniff...I'm missing so much!

Here I am, saying good bye to Dominic on my final day. He didn't get it at first, but he really howled when I strapped him into the car and it pulled away without me. Poor DominicsMom, she was crying too...


Here is the little guy saying hello to Jocelyn. What a cutie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: