Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pre-Jocelyn Photos

Here are some unpublished pre-Jocelyn photos. DominicsAunt Laurie took most of these photos, I'm just stealing them.

Dominic has a new trick, he likes to walk backwards into his sandbox as he enjoys falling back into it. As a result, you may be able to see that a lot of sand has migrated from the box to the bricks.

Dominic likes to go to the new park near us as it has a lot of different activities he can do. He loves to ride the See-Saw. Here he is with DominicsMom on one end. You may be able to notice that she isn't very mobile at this point in time. Dominic loves it when he is at one end and I'm at the other, as I can bounce him off his seat and his little bum will get some air. He loves it and just laughs....
Here, Dominic & I walk out of the park. I liked the way this one turned out.
Later, we all went to Fudrucker's for burgers and fries and of course Dominic just ate his fries. DominicsAunt Laurie actually took this photo of the three of us, but DominicsMom was a bit out of the center. So I cropped her out. (Please don't tell her.) I did leave her fist in the frame. See honey, you are still in the photo!!!
Aunt Laurie & DominicsMom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: