Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Bunch o' Pictures

Finally caught up on some of my pictures...Now I have to just finish the rest of them.

Self-portrait of Nana and the kids.

Joss just looks cute here.

Nana and Dominic.

Joss is becoming all girl. Here she's feeding her doll (she used to never look at dolls, but she has been carrying this one around for a week.)

Another cute pic of Joss.

Dominic and his Legos. He now has the Percy & Thomas lego sets and has pointed out to us the couple of sets he is still missing.
"I am Josszilla! Hear me roar!"
CousinJake and Joss contemplate Legos:
Which tastes better, the blue ones or the red ones?

DominicsPapa Frank and Dominic take a nap.

A not-so flattering self-portrait of yours truly at Yakima. It was hot, we had no shade, and I was bored while we waited for the next unit to arrive...


DominicsDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: