Friday, December 22, 2006

Requested Edits

Tonight a received a demand to remove a picture. Normally, I would ignore this type of request, freedom of the press and all that, but the request was backed up with a very persuasive threat. Here's the demand and threat:

Please take that horrendous picture of me off the internet (you know – the one where..[I'm].. in a red t-shirt). If you fail to comply with this request, I’ll start my own blog and let the world know what happened when you were 7. (Lee is past the age of prosecution, right?)

Pretty pursuasive. (Ok, I caved like a wet paper towel.)

So here's the replacement photo.


DominicsDad

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little slow in catching up with Dominics Blog and believe me I LOVE the Blog. You keep it very entertaining.

I've tried a few times to write a comment in the Blog but DiminicsNana is very computer illiterate and couldn't get it to send.

I keep trying because I want to know what DominicsUncle Lee has over DominicsDad, apparently over someething that DominicsDad did when he was 7 years old. I thought I knew all that happened but apparently not. So one of you please whisper in my year.

Was it about the birds and the bees, the questions DominicsDAd asked that almost brought about a severe car accident?

DominicsNana

12/30/2006 2:15 PM  
Blogger DominicsDad said...

DominicsNana,
I am unsure of the exact incident that DominicsAunt Rebecca is referring to, but I'm sure that there were several that year that I would not want revealed...

Moms always think that they know and see all, but much is done away from their eyes!
DominicsDad

12/30/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger DominicsDad said...

I remember nothing and I deny it all!

12/31/2006 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: