Monday, December 04, 2006

Introducing Jacob John

I've been very bad, I have not welcomed Jacob John into the family! Little Jake was born on Oct 4th to DominicsUncle Andy and DominicsAunt Laurie. All have been doing well, although the little guy doesn't always like to take a nap! He is doing all the normal baby things, eating, pooping, sleeping, and repeat every 2 hours. Jake has begun to really notice his surroundings, his playmat, toys, and the occasional funny face that Andy makes.

Here are some photos! DominicsMom just received some new photos and I will post them as soon as I can.




DominicsDad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Katy,
from Arabia,
and I'm 18 y.o

Hi, All
I've studied English sinse this Autumn .
It's Really difficult
I would like like to meet handsome gays and girls and practisice My English with them.

Kiss!!

12/07/2006 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: