Sunday, November 05, 2006

Time to Catch Up

Its been a few weeks since I've posted and it has been a busy few weeks. I've finished demobilizing and have gone back to work, Jocelyn has started to crawl, and Dominic is doing well at day-care. We've also had a visit from Nana and Papa Tom, DominicsUncle Lee & DominicsAunt Rebecca along with his cousin Cole, and of course Halloween. I will do my best to chronicle all of this!

Also of note, today Joss pulled herself to her feet at the coffee table. I was sitting (Ok, watching TV) with her while she was playing at the table. Next thing I knew she was standing! She has not done it since, but keeps trying. Hopefully within a couple of weeks she will be doing this regularily! She only very recently started to crawl and her horizons have literally opened up. She can now chase us around the kitchen. We cannot now turn our back on her as she is getting quicker everyday (not up to Cole's speed yet, but soon!) If we do, she ends up at our feet, pulling herself up so that we pick her up....

Joss has not master the art of getting over obstacles, but she will be on the stairs soon. I will have to break out the safety gate and install it soon.

Now on to the stuff that I missed!


Check out the comments for DominicsMom's explanation of this photo!

DominicsDad

1 Comments:

Blogger DominicsDad said...

DominicsDad forgot to mention that Dominic has "puc-cakes" (cupcakes) at school this day...I think most of it is on his left shoulder...and then the "cat that swallowed the canary" smile!!

11/05/2006 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: