Sunday, November 13, 2005

2nd Guest Post

And another post from Dominic:

Hi Daddy and Mommy,
Did you really read my journal? Did you think I was so cute and smart to take Nana to Starbucks?


Wednesday afternoon - I've been poo-ing everyday and Nana is very proud of me. My stomach is more comfortable and very soft. I did not even drink any prune juice. It must have been the icecream. And I had a very good dinner, ate two drumsticks. Nana bought a roasted chicken for me.

Thursday morning - I had a very good breakfast. I ate one egg, one waffle, a piece of Nana's toast and a whole lot of cantaloupe. Then I looked at my pictures in the computer. I laughed a lot at me - the one I like best is me laughing at a picture of me in the computer - confused, are you Daddy?

Then grandma and grandpa arrived. I went to play with them and nana packed.

Nana came downstairs - I saw her and said "Nana" and ran to her

Nana was so pleased I thought she was going to cry with joy. She squeezed me sooo hard.
I said "bye bye" to her at the airport. Nana kissed and kissed me - thought she wouldn't let me go.

Now I'm having fun with grandma and grandpa
Dominic



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: