Monday, October 27, 2008

No Uh-Oh's!

Last week was a bit discouraging with all the messy underwear that Joss produced. (We knew the whole process would take time, but you can always hope to not have any messy accidents.) We finally got her to go poo poo in the toilet on Friday evening. I think that she also made a small poo poo on Saturday. But nothing on Sunday. So I was a little worried as I left for work that her pre-school teachers would get another bad surprise.

Joss had a different surprise for me! When I walked in, her teacher told me, "Jocelyn did very well today. She went poo-poo in the toilet!" We were all very excited. So she and Dominic got a nice treat when we arrived home to celebrate. Later that evening she made another small poo in the toilet and she got another treat! It was a good day!


DominicsDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: