Friday, January 25, 2008

Call of Duty IV

Blogging has been light lately and I have to blame it all on Call of Duty IV (and me of course.) The multiplayer on-line mode has been veeeery addictive. I've been playing about an hour an evening and have been promoted to Master Gunnery Sergeant (Level 23, so I've been promoted 22 times.) I'm working on enough points to be promoted to 2nd Lieutenant (I bet that would tick off a real MGySgt. Going from MGySgt to 2ndLt is probably a demotion in their eyes....)

Once I kick this habit, I want to start working on another home movie, so that will definitely keep blogging light for awhile. I'll try to keep the pictures coming.

Dominic and Jocelyn both love to wrestle. Sometimes Joss will run up behind Dominic and just tackle him! It's not really fair, Dominic gets warned a lot to not hurt Joss, but we don't say much to her (unless she just starts waling on him, which she does on occasion...) Here she has jumped on his back and is getting an impromptu horsey-ride.


And here's Joss just looking cute in Dominic's crown. The other day she grabbed it again. I paid no attention as I was fixing dinner. I came over when I heard Dominic's blood curdling scream (ok, it wasn't quite that bad, mostly a loud whining) about how Jocelyn was destroying his crown. Well, she was. When I walked over she was busy picking all of the shiny decorations off of the crown. To console him, I had to promise Dominic that we would glue them back on.

DominicsDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: