Friday, November 14, 2008

Leaving for Disneyland

Today DominicsMom, DominicsGrandpa Frank and Grandma Pat took the kids to DISNEYLAND! Dominic has wanted to go for awhile, and Jocelyn wants to go because he does. I'm not sure if she really knows what it is.

So we drove up last night and early this morning we loaded the kids into the car. At that point I had to tell them that I couldn't go because of my foot (it's a long story...) Both Dominic and Joss were a little sad, but just a little as they were going to DISNEYLAND!!!

They were very excited as they drove off. When they get back, I'll publish some pictures ASAP.

UPDATE: I just heard from DominicsMom and they are all having a blast. Both kids enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean and the new Nemo ride. They've had their picture taken with Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Aladin, and Jasmine. Joss is ready for a nap, so they are going to let her take one in the stroller while they continue on to 'Toon Town.

Dominics "Bum Foot" Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: