Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Photo with Santa

A classic photo of our kids…on Saturday we were at Fashion Valley Mall and we saw Santa. Dominic wanted to see Santa, give him his list, and have his picture taken. All was well, except that we forgot to ask Joss. She wanted nothing to do with Santa and you can see that clearly on her face as Santa struggles to hold on to her.

I tried to sit next to Santa with her on my lap, but she refused to sit still, but turned and tried to hold on tight while whimpering the whole time. With a long line behind us, I gave up, dropped her on Santa's lap, and let the photographer snap away. When the photographer was done, I picked up Joss and she quieted down right away (well, after I moved away from Santa...) Santa took some time to ask if Dominic had been a good boy, what he wanted for Christmas, and to remind him to listen to his mother (which he did for all of 5 minutes.) Dominic had a good time and I think this may have been the first time he sat still for Santa (or the Easter bunny...)

Enjoy!




DominicsDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: