Monday, March 19, 2007

Long Time No Post

It has been awhile since I've posted, we've been busy and the kids have been a hand full. Yes, our two darling angels can drive us to distraction as they tear the house apart. Joss is starting to walk further and further, she actually turned away from me and walked about 6 feet towards DominicsMom this afternoon. All she wants now is for me to put her down so that I can help her walk...to DominicsMom. To steal a phrase, she is turning into a regular 'little barnacle' the way she clings to DominicsMom (or to myself if DominicsMom is not available.) She is also completely off formula at this point and gobbling down everything that we put in front of her. To borrow another phrase, a Marine Corps phrase this time, she is turning into a regular 'food blister.'

Dominic is a bundle of energy and emotions these days, quick to yell and run around as well as quick to achieve a full-blown temper tantrum. He continues to do well with the potty and so his pre-school has graduated him to the next room with slightly older kids. He started today and seemed to enjoy it. It will be interesting to see if the art he brings home gets more involved.

Anyways, I'm going through a ton of photos and hope to post some new ones soon. Here are some older photos that I never posted:




DominicsDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: