Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Its a Girl!

DominicsMom went to one of her normal pre-natal check-ups where they did an ultrasound. The doctor asked her if she wanted to know what the baby was, but when DominicsMom hesitated, the doctor offered to write it down and put it in an envelope. DominicsMom gratefully agreed. So tonight we opened the envelope and we are having a little girl in about 5 months! DominicsMom cried a bit. We then turned to Dominic and told him he was going to have a little sister. He backed up a bit, waved his arms as if to say 'no', then he turned and ran off into the kitchen. I guess he doesn't want a little sister! (Actually, I think he just wanted us to get him something to drink...)


Here is the first ultrasound. Somehow the doctor was able to determine we are having a girl. I couldn't tell. All I can sort of see is her butt and two legs...
Looks like a side shot here...

DominicsMom and I are really excited, I think we both wanted a little girl. Someone we can spoil in a different manner...

DominicsDad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: