Thursday, January 01, 2009

And Happy New Year!

A Happy New Year to all!

Our first night in Portland, we met Uncle Lee, Aunt Rebecca, Cousin Cole, and Cousing Jake (little Jake!) for dinner. We met at a Sweet Tomato restaurant, which is the type of place where you go in, hit the salad bar and then fill up on soup, pizza, and muffins. I sat by Jocelyn and Dominic, and I told them that they could have a cookie if they ate a good dinner. I did not put Joss in a high chair, so she squatted or kneeled in her seat to eat and all was well for a bit. Eventually Joss began to slow down and pick at her dinner, but she was more playing with it then eating it. I had to remind her about her desert goal.

Finally giving up, Joss stood up on her chair, leaned over to me, put her arms around my neck in a big hug and proceeded to give me a big kiss on my cheek. She then whispered to me, "Cookie, please!"

That little girl is learning, way to butter up Dad! And of course she got her cookie...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Yesterday I was playing with Joss and she was into everything. So I grabbed her up and looked her in the eye and said, "Are you trouble?"

She instantly answered, "No, I'm gorgeous!"

Dominics "The Sucker" Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

You are visitor number: